8. At the top of the next screen, press User Permission Roles to go return to the previous screen.
9. From this screen, select the Logged-in Users tab.
By default, all logged-in users have unrestricted access to most features. To change that, you will need to follow these steps.
10. Press Make Your Own Permission Roles.
11. Give your custom permissions a name called QuickPrintUser, then press Create.
12. Select the username: user, or the corresponding username from section 2 and press Apply.
13. From the same page select the Services & Tools tab as shown here.