- 1. Install Business Card Scanning Solution 3 Articles
2. Easy Setup & Scanning Configuration
- A) Find business cards in Salesforce
- B) Add a Business Card Image to the Lead and Contact Page Layout
- C) Grant a License to a User
- D) Assign the scanning Permission Set to a User
- E) Get a custom branded mobile scanning app
- F) Utilize Salesforce Process Builder
- G) Add a Business Card to a new or existing Account
- H) How to navigate the Salesforce Lightning View
- I) How to filter which cards you see in the Scanning Queue
- J) How to Create Duplicate Rules
3. Getting Started with Scanning
- A) Scan a business card from your phone or tablet
- B) Scan with rapid fire image capture
- C) Select Language for OCR
- D) Add enhancements to a scanned card
- E) Save the card as a Contact or Lead in Salesforce
- F) Recover a deleted business card from the Scanning Queue
- G) Scanning Cards Off-line
- H) Scan QR or Bar codes
- I) Scan My Voice
- J) Merge & Duplicate Handling
4.Business Card FAQ
- Can I add Custom fields to the Scanning Queue page?
- Do I require a License for All Users?
- Do you offer volume discounts?
- What is OCR?
- What languages are supported?
- What mobile devices are supported?
- What’s the difference between the free and premium edition?
- Where do I find the business card in Salesforce after I scan from my mobile device?
- Why aren’t the text fields populated?
- Why is the business card in the wrong orientation?
- 5. Business Card FAQ Continued 2 Articles
- 6. Voice FAQ 3 Articles
- 7. Language FAQ 1 Article
- 8. Admin FAQ 5 Articles
- 1. Install Mapping Solution 4 Articles
- 2. Easy Setup & Mapping Configuration 10 Articles
- 3. Getting Started with Maps 10 Articles
4. Mapping FAQ
- As a manager, do I have the ability to create and share maps to other users?
- Can I create maps using cross-reference filters?
- Can I view our company’s territory boundaries for my sales team?
- Do I have to purchase a license for ALL of my Salesforce.com users?
- Do my users have the ability to check into a record of theirs in your app?
- Does your Maps application support Custom Objects?
- If I add new records into Salesforce, do I have to geocode them every time I do so?
- If I find an error on a map, do I have the ability to ever go back and re-edit my filters or even delete it?
- If I wanted to roll out licenses to other users, am I able to do so easily?
- Is your Maps application mobile as well?