Activation Maps for Salesforce 1
Note: Users working with Maps now have full mobile capabilities in accessing their created and shared maps through the Salesforce 1 application on their mobile devices. Prior to doing so, please follow these steps in order to activate Maps on Salesforce 1:
1. Go to your Salesforce Setup page.
2. Click on Mobile Administration.
3. When the page is done loading, click on Salesforce 1 Navigation below ‘Mobile Administration’.
4. Choose Maps from the ‘Available’ list and click to add the Maps option into ‘Selected’ List.
5. Once Maps is under the ‘Selected’ list, click Save.
7. Refresh the list by dragging your fingertip from top to bottom. Maps will appear below ‘Apps’.
Tip: If you are in a Group Edition Salesforce Organization, Maps for Salesforce 1 is not available.