Mass Field Updates & Changing Record Owners
Mass Field Update
Note: With Maps, users have the ability to do a mass field update to any records on their map. In order to do this, please follow these steps:
1. Use the Draw Tool to highlight the records you wish to do a field update.
2. Next, right click on the drawn Geographic Boundary and choose Mass Field Update.
3. Once the Mass Update pop-up appears, select the field from the drop-down to update and replace.
4. When the field is chosen, type in the New Field value you wish to update with.
5. Click on Yes when done.
Change Record Owners
Note: Maps allows for a user to reassign Record Owners right from the created maps. In order to do this, follow these steps:
1. Use the Draw Tool in order to highlight the records you wish to change owners.
2. Next, right click on the drawn Geographic Boundary and choose Change Record Owners.
3. Once the New Owner Assignment pop-up appears, click on the drop down list to view which user you wish to be the new owner for those highlighted records.
4. Finally, click on Yes, Transfer Now button to complete this action.