Customize Pin Colors
Note: Each organization has its own way of using Salesforce including the use of color to differentiate data. With Maps, you have the ability to customize up to 25 pin colors. For ease of use we recommend limiting pin customizations to 5-10 colors per map.
1. To customize pin colors for a map, click the Saved Maps tab. Select the map from the Here are your saved maps: drop down list. In order to customize the pin colors for a map, you must be the person who created the map. Click Load Map to load the map.
3. Click Add a new color rule +.
4. You can customize your map pin colors using standard Salesforce filtering logic. Select the field(s) you wish to customize the pin color. Then enter the condition and value(s).
5. You can also rearrange the order of the pin color rules by dragging and dropping the grey dotted box around the rule. Click Save once you have completed your customizations.
6. Once you have customized your pin colors, the pins on your map will automatically update and you can view the filter logic and custom marker colors on the Map Legend tab.