Note: Roll-Up allows for users to display roll-up data inside of their Geographic Boundary shapes drawn on their map(s). To begin, follow these steps:
2. Once the boundary has been highlighted, click on the Roll-up button next to the All Records and Inside Boundary tabs on the bottom, right corner of your screen.
4. Provide your Roll-Up with a unique name in the Rollup Name text box.
5. The first drop down list will provide you with available Salesforce Fields to include within the formula.
6. The Output Format drop down list will provide you with option on how the output results can be displayed within your Roll-Up.
7. Some simple formulas include:
a) To display the record count within the Geographic Boundary’s label for the highlighted region, type in count within the Formula text box and click SAVE.
b) To display Annual Revenue, choose the Annual Revenue field within the Salesforce Field drop down and click Insert Field. Click Save to finalize this formula.
8. A user can choose to turn ON or turn OFF the Roll-Ups within their Geographic Boundaries by clicking the switch next to the Roll-Up name under the Roll-Up tab.