Install Maps in Salesforce
Note: As with all AppExchange applications, you must be a Salesforce Administrator or have permission to install AppExchange applications to install Maps.
1. Go to our AppExchange listing. Click the green “Get it Now” button.
2. If prompted, log in to the AppExchange using your Salesforce credentials.
3. Log in to Salesforce.
4. Choose to Install in production or sandbox. (You must have Administrator rights or permission rights to install applications from the AppExchange)
5. Agree to the Terms and Conditions. Then, click Confirm and Install!
6. Once again, log in to Salesforce.
7. Check Install for All Users (even if all users will not be using the solution).
Note: If you check Admin only, then if you decide to assign a license to other users you will have to assign a Permission set. Also if the user has a Standard Salesforce profile, a custom profile will need to be created.